Wednesday, December 23, 2009

#11-The Wide World of Podcasting

I found a lot of podcasts that I did not find interesting before I found MuggleCast on PodcastAlley.com. This podcast is all about all things Harry Potter and created by guys who even play the movies in their bathrooms. I found factoids that would be of interest to my Harry Potter readers. One such item of interest is that Daniel Radcliffe's favorite movie is Half-Blood Prince because of his relationship with Sirius Black. I am sure that after looking around more and asking my friends and colleagues for recommendations, I will find more podcasts that interest me.
Podcasting will be possible with my students and I already have all the equipment I need to create them. I think, though, for podcasts to be enjoyed by my students, they would have to be vidcasts because many of the children are second-language learners and need the pictures for comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment